samsung S8 screen burn in did they fixed that issue?

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
there is one issue that the samsung S7 had that i am wounding if they fixed in with the samsung S8 have they fixed the screen burn in issue all so owner that had it longer then 1 or 2 moths have you noted any screen burn in issue ?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
there is one issue that the samsung S7 had that i am wounding if they fixed in with the samsung S8 have they fixed the screen burn in issue all so owner that had it longer then 1 or 2 moths have you noted any screen burn in issue ?

Their technology is better now. The navigation buttons are supposed to move a tiny bit as well as AOD. If you're worried, use a darker colored keyboard theme and turn off the screen while using GPS navigation.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
When I sold my moms note 4 there was burn in on the screen. She used that for years and on a white screen you could see the keyboard and the search bar. But I have never had a Samsung phone long enough to develop screen burn in.

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My wife's s7 edge recently has the dreaded burn in after she changed a theme/wallpaper after I posted a while back that I've never had that issue(open mouth insert foot)

Paul109

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I definitely have burn in on my S8+ of the nav bar and notification bar, I welcomed the update that brought in the use of hiding the nav bar, it's barely visible you can only really see it on blue/grey colours, I actually forgot about it until my device received the update yesterday on the blue android is upgrading screen it was visible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autocascade