Samsung screen lock issue.

calranthe

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
I use my S9+ for games and most are fine but something like a tower defence game where at later levels I can go 10+ mins without touching the screen means the screen locks.

Is there any way to specify an app that while running the screen will not auto lock, I do not really want to disable all the screen lock features but I am new to how Samsung do things.

The game is Bloons TD6, I do not want to loose the feature of the phone locking when on home screen or most other apps but need to figure out a way to pause that feature when I am gaming.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I use my S9+ for games and most are fine but something like a tower defence game where at later levels I can go 10+ mins without touching the screen means the screen locks.

Is there any way to specify an app that while running the screen will not auto lock, I do not really want to disable all the screen lock features but I am new to how Samsung do things.

The game is Bloons TD6, I do not want to loose the feature of the phone locking when on home screen or most other apps but need to figure out a way to pause that feature when I am gaming.

so from your point is that even when you have the game running and after 10mins the screen locks?hmmm...arent games supposed to keep screen turned on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463