Samsung Snooping

Sigona1

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
This is a prime example of not fully comprehending what another comment is saying. I only point it out because I make this error all the time. Mike said 'authorities' not 'THE authorities', which are two very different things. Maybe Mike could have used a different word which would have made his point a little more clear, but I believe his comment is about applications having authoritization. The English language has multiple interpretations for a wide variety of words.
I agree with other users that bloatware, especially system bloatware, is getting ridiculous.
It would be so nice if we could purchase a clean system and only get system applications that are relevant to our individual needs, but that doesnt seem possible as far as how our current technology operates.
Until then, all we can do is clear cache, clear data, force stop, use the device a bit, power down, start back up, test run, and if everything goes smoothly, disable the beast-application we dont need. Its best to perform this one application at a time.
I also like to wait at least 24 hours before I disable anything, unless I know exactly what it is, what it does, and if there are other application dependencies.
Im not a pro, or an expert. This is just something Ive learned over time.

You can talk to a pro or expert today, The best cybersecurity firm of 2018 for me is the rootgatehacks organization, they provide the best services from cooperate espionage to cheating spouse investigation. Their tech updates are the best and they can also protect you from spyware and malware only for the purpose of stealing information from you, i have gotten alot done with the help of this organization. You can search them on google if you want more information, you can also mail rootgatehacks on tutanota dot com

Brandon Durbrow

Nov 25, 2018
Visit site
Ok, I am as paranoid as the next person but a lot of these are system apps, some android some Samsung and while I am not big on having them all running in the background, and while some of them certainly do send info back to either Google or Samsung, I am not clear that they qualify as spyware. Am I wrong? Someone else weigh in here!

I recently was explained the process of getting in any smartphone n rough translation, you install mock system apps, disable real ones or delete, trick system into reading as mock apps as real, reset the phone and your in

mark7914

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
How do you disable it? Have got that pop up a few times when ever they want to update something.

Install BK Package Disabler (Samsung) from the App Store * and then tick the checkbox next to OMCustomize.

I have this and a stack of other stuff like Software Update disabled and everything works flawlessly but then I don't use some of the more advanced features of the phone.

* availability of this tends to come and go

KevinsGem

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
1.Samsung-myfiles,internalstorage,android,data.com.android.system Ui
2.Samsung-
My files,internal storage,Android,data,com.sec.android.app.launcher
Cache.
Got authorities written all over it captive portal login

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
1.Samsung-myfiles,internalstorage,android,data.com.android.system Ui
2.Samsung-
My files,internal storage,Android,data,com.sec.android.app.launcher
Cache.
Got authorities written all over it captive portal login
Welcome to the forums. Captive Portal Login is a system app that handles the login screen when joining a public WiFi. You don't need to worry about this kind of system apps.

KevinsGem

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
And the 2 others somone can acess authotities hackers or authoritive hackers ? Y would u put something so carelessly when a bad person who decides on being a devrloper can null byte inject a device draw over other apps and rewrite the openscource code and access yur homepage and lock screen hypothetically theorozing.

Last edited:

KevinsGem

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
My null files in my system and event logs see the morons never packed up their data and i just know somewhere in that mumbo jumbo is a digital
Fingerprint.

KevinsGem

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
That and i already broke the thumbprint encryption holding myself and hundreds hostage by connecting
10 devices by 10 devices by 10 and so on all connected by play music and being driven to auto play on 1 device while being held under an apple device thumb print not bad ?
Thoughts ?
Questions.?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If all this worries you, and you are convinced that you have good grounds for such concern, just stop using phones.

KevinsGem

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
Or maybe google an start listening to me and i could teach someone there how these hackers doing it and we could work together on preventative measures I am easy to get along with

Bud P

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
If you look at firewall logs you will probably see a lot of outbound connections to amazonaws. These calls are all related to cloud. Yes anyone of your apps that use cloud services gather info and store it. Samsung and your mentioned malware app is the top ones. I suggest that if you don't like it the create for wall rules to block it. Be super careful doing this. I hope this helps because it will eat up your data very bad if you have limited data plan.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you're worried about System UI and Launcher, you might as well just not use a phone, because that's the system and the user interface, respectively.

Googling something doesn't mean that you'll find the correct information. There's lots of junk out there.

Ronim76

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
You believe it's the authorities? Why? What would make you think that? Do you do things that the authorities would be interested in? Planning on doing something in the future? Did it ever cross your mind that what you're seeing might actually be there because it's supposed to be? Don't you think if it was actually a fake file, people other than just you would have picked up on it by now?

Can you logically explain any of that?

Why does it have to be that someone is up to no good or illegal activity just because they don't wish to have snoopin authorities up in their what should be by all rights and purposes private info on their phone? Who are you to say this? Are YOU an authority? Its attitudes like yours that's helping build glass houses for everyone, including YOU. I personally am a person with integrity and i feel like the apps are suspect and i do think tied with some color of the law, like authorities.

Lovely_Lady_333

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Spyware for sure!
My ex-husband runs a large division of Hitachi and had broken into my phone and used it as a spying device AND was able to edit & make changes to anything & EVERYTHING!!! Anything I ever took a pic/rec of (even if it was deleted), texted anyone, FBmessenger, Facebook acct, my "secure" Google acct, my contacts, my phone calls, my personal info, YOU NAME IT, my bank acct, my location at all times(911), intercept ALL my texts, phone calls & fbmsgr, and link into my contact's phone's and info too!
It was used as a ultimate weapon against me and altered only to BE copied and put in a app to be used in conjunction with a group of ppl ("Private Investigator"×50)
I have had my phone for 2+ year's and

Anyhow, I was ran out of my own home town and as a well respected individual it wasn't easy.
That was 2016-2017.
I got a new phone when I left my town, I've had my Galaxy 7Jpop for almost 2&1/2 yrs and a few week's ago... out of the blue I got a call from them (EX and wife), and now I have all this malware on my phone again!
The government has tricked us into paying billions for our own spy attacks! Lol
Good luck.
If your doing anything illegal, I suggest you stop ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you know your husband has hacked into your phone, then bring that evidence to the authorities, since it's a crime.

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
If what you're claiming was really what is happening on your phone then it would have to be someone highly skilled and knowledgeable to be able to even do it, like a state sponsored hacker. I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but by some of the things you've said it seems like you don't fully understand what some apps/services do or how it works. And if someone was capable of doing that remotely then they would also know how to hide their tracks and be invisible on your device to you. And it would be pointless to try and stop them. There would be nothing you could to about it. Any device it doesn't matter, they have access to exploits and vulnerabilities unknown to you and I. And it wouldn't be as easy as looking at logs or settings especially from the device that is infected because all you would see are legitimate processes and services that are supposed to be running. They could easily limit your permissions and what you are able to see. You can't trust anything you see on your phone because any of it could be manipulated. The skills and knowledge and resources it would take for this to be possible is where the skepticism comes from from people. Why would someone capable of this use their time and resourcesc? What are they gaining from the info they get from you and your device? Why would they target you specifically and your device? I'm not saying it's not happening but think about it. They would already have everything from your phone, your passwords, contacts, all communications, web history, everything you've done on your phone up to this point they could do now as well as you. So the only reason they would still actively be on your phone and watching you would be some sort of value they see in what you are going to do. So what would that be? That's what you should think about. What other reason would they still be in your phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soulg