Samsung spare battery charging kit

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a Note 2 charger will the Note 3 battery fit in the Note 2 charger ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 2 charger will the Note 3 battery fit in the Note 2 charger ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

No it will not,, it's a bigger battery.. Maybe you can rig it somehow.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

ann jersey

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! I just want to ask how long does it need to charge the battery on the battery kit based on your experience? I got one last Tuesday and it takes 7hours minimum for the battery to be charged on the battery charger. Mine doesn't come with a samsung usb cable and adapter so I am just using another micro usb cable from my other gadget and the adapter that comes with my note 3. Also, does you battery charge have the standard micro usb port or the 3.0 like the one on the note 3? Any inputs please? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My OEM Samsung charger came with it's own micro USB 2.0 adapter but I use the stock charger and USB 3.0 cable that came with my Note 3. It takes about 2 hours to charge from dead to full.

Sounds like you bought a fake charger/battery.

ann jersey

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
My OEM Samsung charger came with it's own micro USB 2.0 adapter but I use the stock charger and USB 3.0 cable that came with my Note 3. It takes about 2 hours to charge from dead to full.

Sounds like you bought a fake charger/battery.

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to have mine replace. Where did you bought yours and how much? So the port on your battery charger same as the one from our note 3 thats why you can use the 3.0 cable?

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to have mine replace. Where did you bought yours and how much? So the port on your battery charger same as the one from our note 3 thats why you can use the 3.0 cable?

Yes, it has the same port. I bought mine off the Samsung website. It was 19.99 with my 50% off coupon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness