SanDisk 128GB Micro SD SDXC MicroSD TF Class 10 Extreme UHS-1 80MB/s 533X

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I know the S7 support Class 10 MicroSD Cards. But will it support UHS-1
Tried googling this and just couldn't seem to find a viable answer.

So can someone confirm if the SanDisk 128GB Micro SD SDXC MicroSD TF Class 10 Extreme UHS-1 80MB/s 533X will indeed work in the Galaxy S7?

Thanks team

W_A_Watson_II

Jun 21, 2011
wawii.com
"UHS-1" or more accurately "UHS-I" stands for "Ultra High Speed" - 1 and is a speed class for SDHC and SXDC memory cards.

UHS-I has a bus interface speed of up to 104 MB/s.

An SDHC UHS-I card will work in any SDHC compatible device at lower speeds, but to take advantage of the UHS-I speed, a UHS-I compatible device is essential.

An SDXC UHS-I card will work in any SDXC compatible device at lower speeds, but to take advantage of the UHS-I speed, a UHS-I compatible device is essential.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
"UHS-1" or more accurately "UHS-I" stands for "Ultra High Speed" - 1 and is a speed class for SDHC and SXDC memory cards.

UHS-I has a bus interface speed of up to 104 MB/s.

An SDHC UHS-I card will work in any SDHC compatible device at lower speeds, but to take advantage of the UHS-I speed, a UHS-I compatible device is essential.

An SDXC UHS-I card will work in any SDXC compatible device at lower speeds, but to take advantage of the UHS-I speed, a UHS-I compatible device is essential.

So long story short, it will work :)

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I have one installed in my S7 after doing a FDR post Nougat. Working OK so far, was recognized right away after installation and restarting the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463