Screen animations gone?

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have a quick question, it seems that ever since the update to my (not rooted, running Sense) EVO the weather animations have not been working. I have it checked in settings to "show all animations" and when I go into the weather app by touching the weather it animates within the app but never by just waking up the phone anymore. Is this something they took away with the last update? Am I missing something? I know it sounds silly but I would unlock my phone sometimes just to see it animate the weather ( I know, I'm such a girl) but hey, I liked it! Is it just my phone or were others affected?

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I think you are talking about the Beautiful Widget Animations that show when you unlock..... If so, you turn them on & off from inside the beautiful widgets app...Weather Widget Setting>>Advanced>>then you should see it on the top line..
u2uje8er.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
No, that's not it.... I don't have Beautiful Widgets....I have Sense.... Stock Sense. It's supposed to animate the weather. But thanks for the response.... :)

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
No, that's not it.... I don't have Beautiful Widgets....I have Sense.... Stock Sense. It's supposed to animate the weather. But thanks for the response.... :)

I experienced this sometimes. Well, on the Vivid anyways. The update is probably the cause, what I did to get animations back was not to kill it with a task killer and to just "refresh" the Weather Widget. After that, animations should return.