Screen is destroyed + Shows red light

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The screen is destroyed before it was one crack but now it so cracked. when I plug it in it ot show the red light at the top and then it turns of . Who I broke it was I was trying to get my animal crossing account on a galaxy s8 but I couldn't get on the game. When I tap on it it told me to update it but when I do it show cant install animal crossing pocket camp. But sene its been drop so many times it cracked. Ever time the colors what epand more and more. Tpye Samsung Galaxy S3
Storage Verizon 4G
Color White
Old 7 years old

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The screen sounds like it has failed and would have to be replaced. The red light is an even more ominous sign, suggesting a failed battery or motherboard. But it really doesn't sound worthwhile getting the phone fixed, considering how old it is. Modern apps and games are much less likely to work on outdated hardware and firmware, so even if it was working, it wouldn't be good for much.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html