Screen mirror from NotePro go View

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if there is a way to mirror my NotePro to my view without using a Wifi connection. I would need this to do a tutoring session without having to use the clients wifi. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Traylaw

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can, you need a Wireless (wifi) HDMI adapter to plug into the video display and then turn on screen mirroring on your table. Samsung makes one for your tablet and is available from Amazon for around $50/60. There are other adapters out there which probably work fine. I just only have used the Samsung model. BTW Google's Chromecast won't work in this case because it requires an internet connection.....something Google could easily change but they want to monitor the usage of the chromecast device. Big brother is always watching......

Oh yea the adapter does not use your client's wifi network, your tablet connects directly to the adapter.
If you want to go cheaper I believe you can go wired and get a HDMI adapter that plugs into the USB port on your tablet and the display.

Last edited:

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can, you need a Wireless (wifi) HDMI adapter to plug into the video display and then turn on screen mirroring on your table. Samsung makes one for your tablet and is available from Amazon for around $50/60. There are other adapters out there which probably work fine. I just only have used the Samsung model. BTW Google's Chromecast won't work in this case because it requires an internet connection.....something Google could easily change but they want to monitor the usage of the chromecast device. Big brother is always watching......

Oh yea the adapter does not use your client's wifi network, your tablet connects directly to the adapter.
If you want to go cheaper I believe you can go wired and get a HDMI adapter that plugs into the USB port on your tablet and the display.

Thanks for the response!

So, whatever I see on my NotePro I can show it on screen of the Samsung View with the method you described? This method is tablet to tablet. I'm not sure if you mentioned that in my first post. i hope it's possible. Also, I don't want to use my NotePro as a mobile hotspot.

Last edited:

Traylaw

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I missed the part about mirroring your Note Pro to your View. The methoid I described was for mirroring to a monitor or projector.

Last edited:

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
A quick search in the play store shows multiple applications for miracast and mirroring but I have no experience with any, I've never had the need to mirror a device to anything since I never trust presentations to mobile devices.

pauline lam

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi

I just found this thread.

I would like to do exactly what you have enquired (ie screen mirroring what is shown on my NotePro 12.2 onto my nearby Galaxy View 18.4). Have you found a way of doing this? I've been researching for months and couldn't find a solution. Our Galaxy View 18.4 doesn't have a HDMI port.

Please help :-( . Please email me at (email address removed by Moderator) . thank you so so much.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe