screen of memo not saving on the screen

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Restored my phone last week, now my screen of memo saves strait to Samsung notes and will not save on the lock screen. I have gone through all the settings, cleared the caches. It worked for before the restore. I figure a restore will fix it but not in the mood.

Any ideas?

Jasonsc1

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Restored my phone last week, now my screen of memo saves strait to Samsung notes and will not save on the lock screen. I have gone through all the settings, cleared the caches. It worked for before the restore. I figure a restore will fix it but not in the mood.

Any ideas?
What do you mean, it won't save to the Lock Screen & saves to S. Notes? Mine always saves to S. Notes. Mine has never "Saved" to the Lock Screen. I don't know how it could save to the Lock Screen.

Jasonsc1

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Any ideas?
I just tried the Lock Screen memo. I don't see a way to "SAVE" it to my Lockscreen, although I am able to "PIN" the Note to my Lockscreen. (just click the Pin symbol at the top left) A message popped up & said the Note would stay on the Lockscreen for 10min & then my AOD would be displayed again, & the Note could be viewed again by pressing the "Pin" again.
So, there is 1 thing I think you need to check.
#1 Do you have AOD (always on display) turned on? If so, then yours should function just like mine did.
If the AOD is turned off, then I "think" I'm not 100% sure bc ive never done it, I "think" it might be possible to save the Note/Memo as your Lockscreen picture, but I pretty sure you cant save multiple notes/memos to your Lockscreen, like you can with S. Notes. I believe you might be able to save 1 single Note/Memo as your Lockscreen picture IF AOD is turned OFF. I hope his helps.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
fixed it. went through and removed all updates on all Samsung apps, cleared all the data and now pinning works. weird

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana