Screen problem

purefire231

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

I have been a Lg Optimus G Pro ovner for 2 days now and I have encountered a problem with the screen. The phone seems to work really good in general but sometimes my screen goes `crazy` and it looks like a invisible hand is tapping around. With out me touching the screen the lg opens and closes aps, or writes letters in my sms. Then I tested this with the quick memo. I was drawing circles and all of a suden the lg starts doing straight lines all by itself. It also locks me out at that time and I cant press or do anything except lock the screen and than unlock it. I scaned my phone with Lookout but found no malware whatsoever and I reset it completely but the problem still remains. Does anyone have any ideas to what might be wrong or have any solutions?

ajarnfalang

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

I have been a Lg Optimus G Pro ovner for 2 days now and I have encountered a problem with the screen. The phone seems to work really good in general but sometimes my screen goes `crazy` and it looks like a invisible hand is tapping around. With out me touching the screen the lg opens and closes aps, or writes letters in my sms. Then I tested this with the quick memo. I was drawing circles and all of a suden the lg starts doing straight lines all by itself. It also locks me out at that time and I cant press or do anything except lock the screen and than unlock it. I scaned my phone with Lookout but found no malware whatsoever and I reset it completely but the problem still remains. Does anyone have any ideas to what might be wrong or have any solutions?

People are just going to say to take it back.

Just take it back to where you bought it. Short of wiping the phone clean first, there's little you can do. May be a hardware issue.

excalis

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Could be an overheating issue, when I was in Chicago the humid heat there was causing my phone to do the same thing, or at least that is what I decided the cause was. It has not had any of that behavior since I have been keeping an eye on the device temp. It had the same type of problems you described.