Screen protector

kittysback

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if we remove the built in screen protector if it voids the 1 year warrenty from Samsung? I had thought my screen was cracked at the fold but now I don't see it anymore (maybe just something with the screen protector that worked itself out?? IDK)... I'm wondering if it happens again if I can just take off the screen protector myself or if that voids the warrenty?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I dunno if it will void the warranty, but it's best to think of it as the top layer of the screen rather than a screen protector, so I wouldn't remove it.

Reactions: kittysback

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I think they'll still fix anything that happens to the phone.. how have you had the phone? Thinking we're coming up on the year already anyway

Reactions: kittysback

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone know if we remove the built in screen protector if it voids the 1 year warrenty from Samsung? I had thought my screen was cracked at the fold but now I don't see it anymore (maybe just something with the screen protector that worked itself out?? IDK)... I'm wondering if it happens again if I can just take off the screen protector myself or if that voids the warrenty?
DONT DO THIS.....I REPEAT! That can damage it and Yes will void the warranty. Samsung will replace for you free of charge!