Screen protectors?

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have any luck with a good screen protector for their V30? I just got my phone, and know from reading Galaxy forums that curved screens don't play nice with the glass screen protectors, but I would love to have that peace of mind of having one on.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have any luck with a good screen protector for their V30? I just got my phone, and know from reading Galaxy forums that curved screens don't play nice with the glass screen protectors, but I would love to have that peace of mind of having one on.
I'm on my 3rd one. First two I tried wouldn't even stick to or cover the screen enough. This 3rd one is pretty good actually. I would prolly order it again.

Brand name is Fosman but shows currently unavailable on Amazon. :(

gimpy1

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I have one on my phone that seems to work fine. I took my phone to Verizon and bought one they had in stock for the LG v30. They put it on for me and did a pretty decent job of it. I also bought a reddish color Incipio case for it there. They both are not inexpensive and I had to go to two good size Verizon stores to find anything. One of the salesmen said they don't carry much in the way for the v30 as they only sell about one a month.

I did want to make a comment that sometimes the touch on the screen is a little difficult to react. I don't know if that is from the phone or the screen protector. (I've only had the phone a week or so and bought/had the protector put on it the same day).

Last edited:

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I bought a skinomi screen protector from Amazon. Works perfect. If you take your time and let it fully dry it works great. Zero issues with it and it's case friendly.

NationalTrust

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
I looked for a few weeks before my device arrived. Amazon has a poor selection of v30 screen protectors for some reason, so I took a chance on eBay and found a good plastic one from Ringke. It even wraps around the sides to give the phone a better grip. It's not as smooth as glass, but it's pretty clear.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LG-V30-Scree...-Coverage-Shield-2pc-/253124983961?nav=SEARCH

Same one I use. Got it on Amazon. It's the old style film, but at least it doesn't affect screen sensitivity much, unlike all the glass ones I tried.

JustKiev

Dec 16, 2018
Visit site
I use Zizo Bolt Case + their screen protector, they fit really good together.
It closes curved screen sides, but for me thats ok)

anon(9057625)

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought a skinomi screen protector from Amazon. Works perfect. If you take your time and let it fully dry it works great. Zero issues with it and it's case friendly.
I followed your advice and I'm glad I did. I really like the way the Skinomi covers the front, edges and back of the device while also being pretty smooth. Some of my cases so push parts of the edges up though (may have been me not putting the protector right in the middle).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia