Screen Vividness Update Coming

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I like auto too, but I wish they'd let us raise the floor a little like the normal adaptive brightness.
I took mine off auto brightness because the low in dark settings was too low for my eye sight. I keep my brightness slightly below half. In very bright settings like outdoors in sunlight, I'll manually bump it up to my likely. I do wish auto could be customized to ones liking. That would be ideal!

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I took mine off auto brightness because the low in dark settings was too low for my eye sight. I keep my brightness slightly below half. In very bright settings like outdoors in sunlight, I'll manually bump it up to my likely. I do wish auto could be customized to ones liking. That would be ideal!
It used to be that you could adjust the slider after auto set it and that over time (how much time?) the auto would start to use your personal settings! Not sure if it still works this way or not.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I always use auto brightness on all my phones... I've never really had any complaints with any of them. I much prefer that to constantly playing with the brightness control. As long as I can see things reasonably well I'm happy... I guess I'm easy to please 😁

But I'm not on my phones screen a ton, I use a Bluetooth earpiece or voice control and speakerphone at home to do a lot 👍

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej