SD Card / Rooting / New Phone Question, PLEASE HELP!

Dappadon46

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Right, firstly I rooted my Xperia M2 (lollipop 5.1) using Kingroot and thought all was ok, but then a few odd things started happening, just silly little things nothing major, and tbh I dont really know enough about OS to be messing around with rooting, so,
In the kingroot app i unrooted (or so i thought) then un-installed Purify and Kingroot but a couple days later got a notification about kingroot asking for permission for something, so it (or parts of it were still in my phone somewhere)

Anyway, iv just got an Xperia Z3 compact and want to put my SD card in it that was previously in my rooted/un-rooted (??) M2 but i dont want to put it in my new Z3 (5.1) and it have anything on there that could carry info from Kingroot over and start causing problems in my lovely new phone,
(which I will NOT be experimenting with rooting on, LOL)
Is there certain files that i need to delete / make sure aren't there before i put it into the Z3?
Iv drawn a blank looking on Google so I've come to you guys to help me out........

I dont have a desktop or a laptop to be able to do anything i may need to do, i only have my 2 phones and an Android tablet.

Any advice and or help would be much much appreciated. 👍👍

Thanks people.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
In short, nothing will mess with your new device.

I would however go ahead and remove any files you aren't going to use. So if you still have Kingroot files still on sd card and don't need them, why keep them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawidi1