Seidio Innocase Surface

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought the Seidio Innocase Surface for my droid and wanted to know how good this case was and if it will wear on any part of my phone if I keep it on for a long period of time. I want to keep my phone in the best condition I can but didn't wanna take the case off in a year and see marks that the case left behind.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I recently bought the Seidio Innocase Surface for my droid and wanted to know how good this case was and if it will wear on any part of my phone if I keep it on for a long period of time. I want to keep my phone in the best condition I can but didn't wanna take the case off in a year and see marks that the case left behind.

Well, since the case is relatively new on the market there's probably no way to know whether it will leave marks in a year. I've had an Innocase Surface on my Droid since it became available and frankly haven't needed or wanted to remove it.

If it does leave some residual marks that may just be the price we pay for extra protection, and that's fine with me.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No issues here and highly doubt it will leave marks or show wear on your droid. I have used seidio cases for other phone and have never had any marks.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
No this case shouldn't leave marks. It has not done so thus far on my droid. I think this is hands down the best case for the droid and I have tried a bunch of them! You will be happy with it. Good luck.

SolWgn

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
A trick that I used on my blackberrys was to apply scotch tape to the phone before putting the case on So that if it were to rub anywhere it would rub on the tape and not the phone.

Last edited:

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
No. But I do not slide my phone open all that often. Over time I can see part of the symbol wearing off (small piece) if you slide your phone open frequently. Again nothing that will create an eye sore.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
You know, we just may not be able to keep something that we use numerous times each day completely free of marks, scratches, scuffs, abrasions, lesions, or lint.

dancingcrab

Feb 16, 2010
www.dancingcrabspeaks.blogspot.com
Mine should be arriving this week. I actually hope it's a little on the tight side. The screen panel on my Droid moves up and down a bit too much for comfort when closed (upper left corner in portrait), and I'd like the case to help negate the gap causing it.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I am having trouble putting it on. The bottom goes on perfect but the top is not staying on tight at all. One corner keeps popping up.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Well I got mine off ebay but is e-mailing the seller to see. I have used a body glove and it was very tight but this one keeps popping off in one of the corners and is getting to be a real pain.