Selling Fortnite skin- legal or not?

torbjornhb

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi.
I don't play Fortnite, but there is a person that really wants to buy the skin, but I don't know if it is legal or not to give the skin away to someone else that hasn't bought this phone. I know that a lot of people are doing it, but I feel bad if I do it and Samsung doesn't like it. And what if I sell the phone later and that person wants the same skin?

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The only one who's going to care is you. It's not like Samsung is tracking who actually keeps playing Fortnite on the phone after the skin is redeemed. As for anyone buying a second-hand phone and expecting a bonus that came with a new phone, well that's on them if they don't bother asking before buying.

Go ahead and sell the skin if someone is willing to buy it

Dmanaz

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
Ha ha as soon as my kid found out out the skin he wanted it bad. I dont play so I let him have it. The wife gave his friend hers. Crazy lol

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
it's crazy because I've seen them online for sell around $50 ahaha do whatever you want I dont think it's a big deal if you sold it

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I got offers when I had my Note 9. $100, $200.

It just felt fishy and wasn't worth the time.

It's sort of like handing over your phone to a complete stranger which I don't do.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
The only one who's going to care is you. It's not like Samsung is tracking who actually keeps playing Fortnite on the phone after the skin is redeemed. As for anyone buying a second-hand phone and expecting a bonus that came with a new phone, well that's on them if they don't bother asking before buying.

Go ahead and sell the skin if someone is willing to buy it
You need to believe that you ARE being tracked EVERY TIME you play a game.....by google most certainly & most probably by Sammy too.

torbjornhb

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
Still don't really understand if it's illegal or not. Seems like there are legal sites providing resale of skins. I didn't actually have to use my account. I just registered the skin on a new account that he got. On his mail address.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, my son was dying for it so just installed game on mine, he logged in with his account and now he has it on xbox :)

torbjornhb

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
As stupid as I sounds, I just got to buy my account back :). I am never going to use it, but at least I'm not violating any rules, and it feels great :)