Sena Pouch

gonzoguy24

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I got the verizon one in the mail today...haven't picked it up tho...I hope it's nice...i got it for 15 bucks...so much cheaper than Sena...

R

Roy Aguilera

I got the verizon one in the mail today...haven't picked it up tho...I hope it's nice...i got it for 15 bucks...so much cheaper than Sena...

If you search you will find a thread where that vzw case messed up someones phone. He even posted pics.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Bringing back a living dead thread...

Just got my Sena two days ago, and I must say that I'm very impressed with this little leather case. Not only does it protect you Droid, but it also prevents it from pocket dialing (I've had this issue a couple of times already.. even got locked out of my phone by the pattern lock, and had to do a factory reset in order to gain access to my Droid again).
It has a nice sleek design and tightly stitched together.
I give this leather pouch/case a major thumb's up!!

If you haven't got one yet for your Droid... get it!!!
You won't be disappointed.:D

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Bringing back a living dead thread...

Just got my Sena two days ago, and I must say that I'm very impressed with this little leather case. Not only does it protect you Droid, but it also prevents it from pocket dialing (I've had this issue a couple of times already.. even got locked out of my phone by the pattern lock, and had to do a factory reset in order to gain access to my Droid again).
It has a nice sleek design and tightly stitched together.
I give this leather pouch/case a major thumb's up!!

If you haven't got one yet for your Droid... get it!!!
You won't be disappointed.:D

I'm waiting for mine.
****, it could be here for all I know! I haven't checked the mail lol
Thanks to Cory once again! ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

Its an awesome case. I still love mine. I shaved down the side seams and it slides in perfectly. ;)

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
my only regret is i wish i got the tan leather one instead of black. black looks very nice, i just kinda like different things, and black and tan seem like the only colors a guy can get;)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Haha I was hoping it wasn't pink :p
Well I just checked the mail...not here yet. I give it another day and then send them saying something.

I'm J/K it's here, and I must say, it looks better in person :)
Once again, and probably the last time, thanks Cory.

Wow you really got me!! :D I'm glad you like it and congrats again for winning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidSmith420