September 8th Confirmation!!!

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I found the terms and conditions for the game that will be used to give away prizes to winners, which includes the Bionic, which states in section 4 that the prize will be awarded on or about September 9th. This seems to be pretty solid proof, besides for the Droid Does page being up that the phone will be released on the 8th. Here's the link to the terms and conditions - Droid Bionic - Terms & Conditions

Reactions: corymcnutt

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
When you are on the main droiddoes.com page there is the ad that changes what displays. Right above it are three icons, one says Apps, one says Android Platform, one says Droid on 4G. I clicked the "Droid on 4G", and the ad started cycling with the bit I posted above.

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Found some specs...I'm pretty sure most of these have been confirmed already eitherway
<specs>
<item title="Processor/RAM:">Wield computer-caliber power with a dual-core 1GHz processor and 1GB of LP DDR2 on-board RAM for multitasking mastery.</item>
<item title="Network:">Blast through the web with Verizon 4G LTE supersonic speeds – up to 10x the speed of 3G.</item>

<item title="Connectivity: ">Execute an HDTV take-over – connect via HDMI cable to use apps, watch videos, and play games in TV-sized 1080p HD.</item>
<item title="Remote Access:">Access your desktop from afar and pull videos, music, photos, and files at the speed of 4G LTE. </item>
<item title="Mobile Hotspot:">Feeds Verizon 4G LTE to as many as 8 WiFi-enabled devices.</item>
<item title="Display: ">A 4.3” qHD beacon of brilliance and clarity, optimized with 960x540 resolution.</item>
<item title="Rear-Facing Camera:">Revel in your hi-res masterpieces – with 8MP photos and video captured in full 1080p HD.</item>
<item title="Front-Facing camera:">Command an additional front-facing VGA camera for face-to-face video chat.</item>
<item title="Battery:">1735 mAh –makes other devices hang their digital heads.</item>
<item title="Memory:">Seize content at will with 32GB (16GB internal+16MB microSD), expandable to 48GB (actual formatted capacity is less). </item>
</specs>

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Memory should be +16GB...Verizon is updating these pages as I type this

Well obviously that's what this whole "code" thing is about, they aren't done with the page yet, and decided, well crap we'll just send out codes to someone, how about that? And that way we'll get more hype. Yeah that's a great idea! Damn you Verizon :mad:, making us all anxious. I'll never focus at school tomorrow ahahaha. Well actually...I'm just going to take my laptop to school tomorrow, I was planning on doing it anyways to show a teacher something.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Hope someone stumbles onto the Dimensions soon. Really curious to know the final thickness of the Bionic.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have audio from the Bionic video, but no video :(
Go to http://www.droiddoes.com/phones/bionic/audio/CHPTR00.mp3
and change CHPTR00 to 01 etc ... until 09 in the url to hear all parts

Ahahaha the Bionic is taking over XD. Cheap marketing strategy, but it's better than the ones they've had in the past. Control all machines...the Bionic is CONTROLLING the HDMI port lol.
And after listening to the whole thing, it just actually worked, I now want to buy it even more XD

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Older commerical but with added confirmation. However, the confirmation was actually out about 2 weeks ago so its really old new tbh.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Older commerical but with added confirmation. However, the confirmation was actually out about 2 weeks ago so its really old new tbh.

Yeah, but this is the first public confirmation of a release date. But since they aired it during the George Lopez show, only about 17 people know about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e_honda