share screenshot goes straight to G+

OgravW

May 22, 2011
Visit site
When I take a screen shot and hit the share button in the notification drawer it takes me straight into the Google + app. I don't get the standard app share menu just jumps right into G+. I tried looking to remove defaults from g+ or the g+ photos app but no luck. Any ideas on a solution?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Presumably, the share button in the Notifications will be the default that you picked before. Try viewing the screenshot first, and tap the Share button there (the one that looks like 3 dots connected by lines at an angle). You should then be able to pick somewhere else to share.

In that screen, you may also see a separate G+ button, which is like a "quick share" button, and is probably what the Notifications share button defaults to. You should be able to customize that by long-pressing it (in the screenshot view, not the Notifications), then selecting a different option.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
When I take a screen shot and hit the share button in the notification drawer it takes me straight into the Google + app. I don't get the standard app share menu just jumps right into G+. I tried looking to remove defaults from g+ or the g+ photos app but no luck. Any ideas on a solution?

Posted via Android Central App

it could be this bug in 4.4 but 4.4.2 fixed that issue. [Bug Watch] KitKat's Share Dialog Can Forget To Give You A Choice Of Apps To Share To, Set Your Last Used App As The Default

There is a solution in the article