She's in my hands!!!!

Hilbe

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
VZW... says the ESN doesn't exist. Hummmm ... could be because its so early? 2nd level is working on it.

I am guessing you're not the first person to have a VZ GS3. I'm guessing a lot of VZ employees have them. Probably just your 3G -> 4G device flip causing you issues.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I am guessing you're not the first person to have a VZ GS3. I'm guessing a lot of VZ employees have them. Probably just your 3G -> 4G device flip causing you issues.

Thinkin you are right. Come on support (on hold) get me activated!!!

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious about the antenna since the Galaxy Nexus was plagued with signal issues.

This is the most important issue for me. I have had two Samsung phones (currently Galaxy Nexus) and both had weak antenna and/or radio issues. Hopefully, someone can compare the dBm signal to a Maxx.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Number one issue for me is how good is the reception. Everything else has been covered except that critical issue.

I am hoping as good as the Razr and Rezound, but minus the crappy battery life they have with 4g.

Also call signal reception.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
VZW has told me that Samsung has not released the ESN's to Verizon.

Make a long story short... no activation until Sammy says so. Could be all the way until the 9th.

If this is true... this is a disaster of EPIC proportions for Verizon.

It almost too funny to be true.

Hilbe

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
VZW has told me that Samsung has not released the ESN's to Verizon.

Make a long story short... no activation until Sammy says so. Could be all the way until the 9th.

If this is true... this is a disaster of EPIC proportions for Verizon.

It almost too funny to be true.

Try going to a store and see if they can get you activated. That'd be my next step.

Navii

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what Samsung's motivations are for not releasing the ESNs? It would be just as disastrous for them as it would be for Verizon...

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow..... If they really are not able to activate the phones for a couple more days then getting the phone today is torture. It almost makes you not want to have it until its ready for activation. Well at least you still get connected to wifi and set stuff up, right?

npompei

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is terrible! No way in hell is it Samsung - I would be shocked. They have phones literally all over the globe and here in the states. Verizon is the last bunch of sorry SOBs to release it. How would Samsung not have ESNs ready?

This could very well be why most people have said that the dumb Verizon reps said even if phones were shipping no one will get them until the 9th - meaning even if you get it, sucks for you because Verizon is too lazy until Monday the 9th!

#Epicfailverizon

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Bullfrog1337

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my S3

I just received my S3.
It is activated and working 100%
Pics are up now. I took a shot of each app panel so you could see the pre-installed apps for yourself.
Bloatware not too bad. It downloaded Skype as soon as it got a signal.

1st test call to my wife. She says OMG you got your phone. I ask she knows. She said its much clearer then the iPhone I had been using for the last 10 months. SWEET!

Installed 64GB microSDXC class 10 card. works perfect so far.

Last edited:

Bullfrog1337

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got my S3

DSCF2056.jpg

DSCF2058.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

DSCF2061.jpg

DSCF2062.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2066.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2069.jpg

DSCF2077.jpg

Last edited:

Navii

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got my S3

Well, I suppose this is what I get for preordering on the 26th. Congratulations, can't wait for the pics!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noteshome