Should I get Evo LTE?

thecoloredsky

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been lurking and reading about the EVO LTE and almost pre-ordered it. I realize that Sprint is going LTE so I will eventually need a new phone, but now I'm wondering what to get. I need help.

I went to BB and they had a display EVO LTE and its honestly too big. I have the EVO 3D and it barely fits in my pocket. Does anyone know if there will be a smaller version of the HTC EVO LTE coming to market? I really want a new dual core but the screen size is too big for me. Any suggestions? Thanks all.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you think the screen is too big, then don't do it and just wait. More phones will come down the pipeline as LTE gets rolling on Sprint....

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
4.7 too big just wait heard the new iphone is going to be around 4.0 screen
I sure it's going to be LTE too

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You should look at the LG Viper 4G LTE, it has a 4" screen, so a little smaller than your EVO 3D and it's only $79 plus you get a $25 Google Wallet credit. Great phone for $55. The only downside it comes with Gingerbread instead of ICS, but it will be upgraded to ICS at some point.

You may want to wait for the iPhone 5, as the other poster mentioned, it will have a smaller 4" screen and almost certain it will have LTE. The other phones in the pipeline for Sprint will be the high end Samsung Galaxy SIII and the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE and LG Eclipse superphone which will all have much larger screens.

If you're in a WiMAX market, I would hold off, or at least check when LTE will be avalable in your area. If youre a round 1 or 2 market, you will have LTE by the end of this year. If you're in a round 3 market, it will probably be mid next year. Head over to www.s4gru.com if you don't know.

Last edited:

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
get bigger pockets :D

hey yo uare 6 9 so of course will have bigger pockets.. talk to shorties..... longer/bigger pockets look funny on shorter people ;)

But all jokes apart thsi screen is so nice that I haven't carried my iPad on commute for last 2 days :)

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yup im a big dude. I can carry my Gtab 7 in my pocket as well.
I actually pulled out of my pocket at my apartment and a neighbor saw me and thought it was a new phone. When i told him it was not a phone but a 7inch tablet he looked at me and laughed. In my hands it looked like someone holding a Note.