Show us your pics here!

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Waiting to see what the Pixel 6 brings (or God forbid, the next iPhone, though not really wanting to go back to that)

Lol at the iPhone comment. Currently using one myself and I’m gonna wait around for the Pixel 6 this year. Hopefully Google really does use the rumored upcoming Sony IMX800 sensor for it. If they do, they’ll finally have the combo of hardware and software that I’ve been wanting to see them finally bring and it’ll most likely be game over for everyone else.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Lol at the iPhone comment. Currently using one myself and I’m gonna wait around for the Pixel 6 this year. Hopefully Google really does use the rumored upcoming Sony IMX800 sensor for it. If they do, they’ll finally have the combo of hardware and software that I’ve been wanting to see them finally bring and it’ll most likely be game over for everyone else.
You got there before I did. Here's hoping Google updates their sensor.

Last edited:

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I can't believe how long Google has been milking that same sensor.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I can't believe how long Google has been milking that same sensor.

To their credit they have been mostly successful with it but at some point they have to replace the fence instead of slapping a new coat of paint on it year after year. To me it was just kinda cheating that they just threw software on the same sensor instead of at least giving us three focal lengths at least once but we see how they handled that. But maybe this year we’ll get all options and a periscope telephoto lens. Let’s go crazy while we wait.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My old man Niko. He is 12
10289b547a46134b314c8dc878d7f53a.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank