signal bar up and down / spacebar question

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Figured i would ask the 2 questions in 1 thread instead of starting 2. I'm sitting here in front of Target watching my signal bar go from full to empty ever 30 seconds or so. Is this a software thing? Tried *228 and it didn't seem to change anything. Also doesn't seem to e affecting reception, web is nice and fast. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, does the slider hard keyboards space bar have 3 seperate buttons underneath or just one solid piece? Feels sometimes like I'm pressing 2 keys a once on parts of it when typing. Is it also supposed to be slightly stiffer to press than the other keys? Thanks in advance.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
1. Same thing happening here , sitting in one place , signal bar fulxing from 0-full must be a software issue. same thing is happening with my wi fi .

2. 3 seperate buttons i believe , or atleast thats what it feels like lol.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
mine has been pretty much full all day.

my tour used to go crazy with it's signal strength. drove me crazy. my storm was pretty much rock solid.

the real test for me is going to be tuesday when i go to school, my storm was pretty solid 3g there, and my tour gave me nothing but grief. i'm hoping it will be solid on 3g, but as least there is a backup now with the wifi. i hope it connects to the network there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly