Signal question

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I am a current pre user who is seriously thinking of making the jump to the Hero. One question that I have about it is the reception and signal quality. I have good reception for the most part with sprint where I am at, but as anyone who used the pre can tell you, the phone itself seemed to have reception issues.
you could stay in the same exact spot and watch it go from full bars, down to a few, from evdo down to 1x, to roaming, and back, all in a matter of a few minutes. And it would do it pretty continuously. After you had the phone for a bit, eventually you would get used to it. Does the Hero have the same issues? Or will you get a pretty set signal until you actually move?

gearjunkeez

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
i switched from the pre last week and have better signal and battery life. i dont even need the airave in my house anymore - but i still use it...

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Were you having the same issues where the signal would keep dropping and coming back up and down on you? That's got to be one of the most frustrating things about the pre.

kriEv

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, everytime i took a call when i had 0 bars (only the 3G logo) i never dropped a call. i think its a damn good phone call wise

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy