Sleep Tracking

IrishAyes

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
This is what has been recorded the past couple of nights with the sleep tracking. I've got 95% efficiency, motionless for 7 hr 50 min, restless for 17 mins, total sleep time 9 hr, 20 mins, but it's recorded as "Poor" ??? what gives?

S Health.PNG

djurkash

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Poor only reflects have you went to bed and woke up within timeframe you've selected yourself for sleeping i.e. 22h-06h, and not the quality, nor the length of sleep itself. I can not see the pic you've attached from tapatalk, but check your default setting and compare it with real data

djurkash

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Will sleep tracking work in power saving mode? I've looked all over the Internet with no results. Thanks.
No hard feelings, but I highly doubt you really looked for the answer, as I've found it with one Google search phrase "great fit 2 sleep tracking in power save" and the result was 4. from top to bottom...

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No hard feelings, but I highly doubt you really looked for the answer, as I've found it with one Google search phrase "great fit 2 sleep tracking in power save" and the result was 4. from top to bottom...

You highly doubt I really looked. It's people like you that make these forums a disaster to come to. Keep your personal opinion of others to yourself. Unless you want to meet up, and tell me in person what I did or did not do.

djurkash

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You highly doubt I really looked. It's people like you that make these forums a disaster to come to. Keep your personal opinion of others to yourself. Unless you want to meet up, and tell me in person what I did or did not do.

Simple "thank you" for giving you an answer would do, but, ok, let's try to make some decent conversation...So, maybe I am wrong, I admit that...but, can you explain how "you've looked all over the internet" with no result? I do agree with you that forums are not what they used to be as nowadays members are often too lazy to search and invest some time, expecting immediate solution from others...And in terms of meeting in person, I am really an introvert, and hate meeting new people, also, I am a heterosexual as well, so, no matter how your intentions were nice and polite, sorry, not interested...