Slick Wraps 50% off right now 8/17!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No free shipping though :( Never used this brand, so we'll see (ordered the 'naked' glossy one). Hope it's as good as the IQ shield has been for me.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
No free shipping though :( Never used this brand, so we'll see (ordered the 'naked' glossy one). Hope it's as good as the IQ shield has been for me.

Slickwraps is the only one I use. I've had it on my note 7, note8 and now soon note9. Love it. As long as you put in on right there should be no problems. I always get the naked/clear matte since it still shows the color of phone and I don't have to worry about fingerprints lol

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Ordered one a week ago, and still hasn't shipped. These days I'm not used to orders taking so long to get to me. I guess I'm getting spoiled by all of the companies that get their orders out the door the same day. Woe is me.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ordered one a week ago, and still hasn't shipped. These days I'm not used to orders taking so long to get to me. I guess I'm getting spoiled by all of the companies that get their orders out the door the same day. Woe is me.

Lol yeah usually I get slick slickwraps within around 3 to 4 days. But when I ordered mine on August 15th it said my naked matte is on preorder. So that probably why it hasn't shipped. Mine still says processing. They should be shipping soon. I'm leaving that annoying sticker on back of my note9 till they come in.

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Lol yeah usually I get slick slickwraps within around 3 to 4 days. But when I ordered mine on August 15th it said my naked matte is on preorder. So that probably why it hasn't shipped. Mine still says processing. They should be shipping soon. I'm leaving that annoying sticker on back of my note9 till they come in.

Lol .. I've also left that sticker on. Fortunately it's in a case, so I don't notice it so much.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Lol .. I've also left that sticker on. Fortunately it's in a case, so I don't notice it so much.

Same except that little white squared sticker under that clear sticker is bugging me cause I'm using a ringke fusion x case with the sides are black and back is clear so I see it. Lol. I was looking on site earlier and it didn't say preorder anymore. So, hopefully they will ship soon.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Regretting having purchased this (Naked clear wrap). Still hasn't shipped since the 17th (and phone is already here). Support has been non-responsive for 3 days now, and even with the 'one day' sale (which just resets every day) IQ Shield's wrap is pretty much about the same price (but it does include the front and sides, not just a couple ones for the back). Guess this was a 'once and never again' thing for me :(

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I'm hoping they start shipping next week. I'm at the point where I'm ready to yank that factory plastic off lol. Damn OCD 😁

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered IQ Shield's two days ago and they just delivered today. On Sunday. Slickwraps is still MIA, ordered 10 days ago. Not so slick :(

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I ordered 12 days ago. They holding them hostage:)

My dear Jewels, I sent them an email several days back, and this is the response I received today...
"Hello,
I am sorry for the delay. All Note 9 orders are set as pre orders. We have to get the device in to write the files for the wraps. The pre order will be removed from the product page once we have received the device, confirmed fitment, and have begun shipping orders. You will receive an email once that goes out. I am sorry for the delay.
With Love,
Isabel
Slickwraps Happiness Team"

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My dear Jewels, I sent them an email several days back, and this is the response I received today...
"Hello,
I am sorry for the delay. All Note 9 orders are set as pre orders. We have to get the device in to write the files for the wraps. The pre order will be removed from the product page once we have received the device, confirmed fitment, and have begun shipping orders. You will receive an email once that goes out. I am sorry for the delay.
With Love,
Isabel
Slickwraps Happiness Team"

Thanks. I emailed them today and that is probably the same response I will get lol. They should do what bestskinsever.com does and not put them on their site till available.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I have asked for a cancelation and refund. It's been a bit now and with my case I no longer feel the need to have one. Maybe I'll order again later. Or not if they decide to ship my order anyways lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332