Slick Wraps 50% off right now 8/17!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have asked for a cancelation and refund. It's been a bit now and with my case I no longer feel the need to have one. Maybe I'll order again later. Or not if they decide to ship my order anyways lol.

Lol. I don't blame you. This is the first time I've had to wait with them. I've been buying from them a couple of years now. They don't ship by end of this week I'll ask for refund and check out dbrand. Except I don't think dbrand got a clear matte that I like , like slickwraps does. Grr. Lol

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Weird that they send this response when companies like IQ Shield (which offer pretty much the same thing as their 'Naked' wrap, but include a screen protector and not just the back!) could ship even before the phone was released. So I call BS on that response. Never buying from SW again, not for a new phone anyway... So unless the yet-to-arrive wrap on the back blows my mind, this is the last one I'll get from them.

PS: Additional rant: No Superman wrap? Seriously??!!! :(

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My slickwraps were scheduled to come tomorrow but was changed to today. 2 days after they shipped them. Ain't putting it on yet since I rigged a note8 slickwrap and put it on the note9 lol.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Received my clear wraps yesterday and I hate them. I don't hate the quality but the fact that they're clear makes it such a PITA to apply nicely. Going to pick up something else that's not clear but not sure what will look nice with the Ocean Blue color.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Received my clear wraps yesterday and I hate them. I don't hate the quality but the fact that they're clear makes it such a PITA to apply nicely. Going to pick up something else that's not clear but not sure what will look nice with the Ocean Blue color.
Blue Honeycomb
f7db518b23c9ae456051b94ae9d3fd72.jpg

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Did it come with a clear piece for the fingerprint sensor? If so how easy was that part to apply?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
??????????????????Just email the company already. You would've had your answer or a special order by now.

I did after 10 days of ordering and seeing nothing... Never got a response. Order shipped about a week after that, but never a reply from them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej