Small update coming 8/22 (Rolling out now)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get an updates can is this 8.22 update even worth updating to ?

I find this question a bit strange,, sorry. No matter what why would you not upgrade your phone to the latest software. Even if you consider it irrelevant. Many people have this type of attitude and say "we'll if I can't have jellybean I don't want anything" or some thing to that nature. I just fine this strange, I don't mean to be out of line here.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Small update coming 8/22

Not sure where this information is coming from but to my knowledge there is no official update..(which is not to say they couldn't sneek one in) HTC has always been pretty good with Software updates so I'm sure one is coming.. :cool:

As far as the JB update..... are we going to get it? I'm sure of it. When?... Personally I think Later this year(4th quarter} and that's pushing it. HTC has so much integration it takes time and testing to avoid issues.

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

Any idea when they usually release the updates ? I don't see anything yet. Hoping the Bluetooth starts working the way it is DESIGNED to work...or at least keep a connection.

jrham

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I would possibly love this simple update. Since the last firmware update my Bluetooth has barely worked

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

jeallen1

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I haven't seen any info on the specific time, just the general dates for user initiated and pushed rollout. I'll see if I can get any more info...

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site

Just Curious.. Is everyone on software version 1.22.651.3 710RD. I just activated my wife's Evo and shortly after it prompted to this version. I suspect it's because its been on the shelf for a bit. I know until i did this update Google Wallet was not supported.