Smart Switch

sftl97

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently waiting on delivery of S21 Ultra. In the mean time I downloaded Smart switch to my PC and tried to use it to transfer files from my Pixel 2xl.
I installed and started smart switch but when I connect my Pixel to my computer the software does not recognize it. I shows up on the computer but not recognized by smart switch. I re-download the device drivers but still doesn't see it.

Any suggestions?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's only for Samsung phones , what you have to do is put cable between both phones and use smart switch on the device to transfer things then go to pc and use smart switch to make your back.up.on the new phone .

sftl97

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
It's only for Samsung phones , what you have to do is put cable between both phones and use smart switch on the device to transfer things then go to pc and use smart switch to make your back.up.on the new phone .

Yeah, after receiving the S21 Ultra I did exactly that and most everything copied over. Also, the bloatware is excessive and you can't remove them.

Seems that things work differently on Samsung than on the pixel.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, after receiving the S21 Ultra I did exactly that and most everything copied over. Also, the bloatware is excessive and you can't remove them.

Seems that things work differently on Samsung than on the pixel.

Very good 👍
I use package disabler pro or alliance shield for bloat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibili104