Smartwatch connection

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you have those devices connected to a Galaxy device previous to the Flip? If so, your BT settings may have been ported over and could be causing issues with connections. Check that and delete any association with your watch and headphones to give them a fresh start.

Reactions: Rondroid1

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I have Galaxy Watch5 Pro connected to my ZFlip5 through teh Wearables app. are you using the wearables app or trying to connect directly via Bluetooth?

Rondroid1

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
In my previous post I should have mentioned my current watch/buds are connected to my s20+ thru the wearable app and I have backed up my data in the app.I have not yet upgraded to the flip5 but am trying to see if others have had trouble connecting to their watches

Rondroid1

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
In my other post I have heard online horror stories of the flip5 having screen issues at the seam.I plan on putting a good case on it though when I get it... Thanks to everyone who has responded about its durability I appreciate it

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I googled this for you and the manufacturer's website lists both the Z Flip 3 and the Z Flip 4 as compatible with the device software, so I can't imagine the the Z Flip 5 isn't also compatible. They probably just haven't updated their list.

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Have had mine since launch. No problems. Love the form factor, but I knew that I would since I had the Flip 3 and 4 before it. Just installed One UI 6.0. No issues with that either. Would hate to have to go back to a slab phone!

Rondroid1

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi.for those that have had The zflip5 for awile has it worked out well for you?Any major problems?
In my other post I have heard online horror stories of the flip5 having screen issues at the seam.I plan on putting a good case on it though when I get it... Thanks to everyone who has responded about its durability I appreciate it
Hello for those that have updated. There's a flip 5 to the new U. I six point oh android fourteen have you had problems?

Rondroid1

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Have had mine since launch. No problems. Love the form factor, but I knew that I would since I had the Flip 3 and 4 before it. Just installed One UI 6.0. No issues with that either. Would hate to have to go back to a slab phone!
Thanks.my phone is scheduled for that update tomorrow