anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sms app

I also use Go SMS Pro but the freebie version.

I balked at paying for the premium version. Since you already have it, did you have any 2nd thoughts about paying for the upgrade?

Good evening Sir. I paid for the Prime version of GO SMS, at that moment my phone was an HTC ONE ( M7 ) and the app works fine. Then I bought the LG G2 and the app works really bad, so Textra SMS time came. I read your thread regarding a virus issue at your phone, so right now you are using Textra . On my current phone, Nexus 5, is Evolve SMS time. Textra is good, right now I prefer Evolve. Check out the screenshots , the first two SMS apps are very Google before Hangout, very pure Android stuff. By the way, those two Emails apps are really good.
ererybeb.jpg
yreqa8ah.jpg
nemujuvy.jpg
3y7y8ute.jpg
epa2u5y5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sms app

I also use Go SMS Pro but the freebie version.

I balked at paying for the premium version. Since you already have it, did you have any 2nd thoughts about paying for the upgrade?

Sorry so late but, no, I do not have 2nd thoughts. I did not want ads, so I paid for the premium version. I have had zero issues with it.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I went back to textra for a minute but because I can't change the text bubble colors yet I went back to go sms. I really liked textra though.

Posted via Android Central App