SMS issue.

PaulHansen

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think this is anywhere else. At least I couldn't find it anywhere...
Here's the issue: my sent text messages (blue bubbles) all appear above the received messages (yellow). Other then being grouped together they are in order by timestamp. I have to scroll up to the top of each thread to see what I have said, and try to piece the conversation together... exasperating! And no matter what I try, I can't get rid of this error. Here is a list of what I have tried (not in any particular order):
* reinstalled Bonsai repeatedy
*odined back to stock twice
*odined AND zipped Gingerbread several times
*factory resets in each attempt
*flamethrowers...
*blowtorches...

And honestly, I can't think of anything left to try! But I'm open to about anything, as this is driving me crazy...

Last edited:

Cethern

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could be of some help, but I have had the same issues, when I first got this phone I was using Chomps sms but shortly after the update to froyo it would not send my texts unless I would restart the phone, I tried Go sms samething, I went to a sprint store had them do a hard reset and flash the phone, still does it now and then, I am now using Handset sms with little or no problems.

PaulHansen

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll try it, but I think this is a deeper issue. After all, you would think after all the flashing,etc, out would have reset whatever setting is causing this...

PaulHansen

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, its still doing it. I know someone here can at least tell me how to totally remove, then restore the entire set of sms messaging files... HELP! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi