Sms issue

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Lately my text messages (I use stock) has been doing some crazy things. Sometimes I will go into it and all my texts are gone. Sometimes I can be in it texting and it will go to the blank "you have no messages. To send one. ....." screen. Has any one else had this problem and found a fix? I have to restart the phone quite often to get it to work again and then it's only temporary. Some one help me please

Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ. <3

Joe Pine

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
yes its incredibly annoying. ive heard its due to low ram, but I'm no where near qualified to confirm that. i find if i force stop the app in the app settings menu and then restart my phone it helps.

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
My ram is not low I clean it often. I've had way more texts than this in there but it wasn't happening. Now that I only have a little bit of texts in there it had started happening.

Does any one have a solution or at least know what the issue is?

Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ.

Voliam

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Never heard of this issue. However, have you installed ANY apps recently? Many people overlook the fact that even an unrelated app can cause issues with other phone functions and apps.
If you have installed a recent app, try uninstalling it and see if that helps. Otherwise, a factory reset may be in order, although I suggest that as a last resort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
It was my launcher. It worked great until an update. I hope they fix it because
I loved that launcher. Oh well gonna find a new one till then. Thanks.
Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ.