So much BS! [dead pixel]

Zikeji

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on the 24th, finally got it on the 27th, the price dropped $50 on the 29th. I got the difference refunded per their policy.

Now I'm experience a dead pixel problem and they're having me send it in for repairs/to be examined.

I wish my experience was like this guys:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-galaxy-nexus/170015-dead-pixel.html

I spent an hour and forty minutes on hold just to get transferred to Samsung and get told I'm going to have to send it in and I won't get a replacement or a loan phone, I have to wait 4-7 business days JUST FOR THEM TO EXAMINE IT. Not including shipping times.

So I'll estimate I'll be without a phone for near 2 weeks. Now I'll have to get some low quality prepaid phone to replace it in the meantime, and the current days of the month will be wasted. So BS Samsung.

Here's an image:
R7iEx.jpg

Last edited:

Zikeji

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
You don't have any other backup phone? What phone did you use before the Nexus???

The phone before the Nexus was a CDMA one (Motorola Triumph).

Either way, I went into live chat with T-Mobile and they're suspending my service until this issue is over.

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The phone before the Nexus was a CDMA one (Motorola Triumph).

Either way, I went into live chat with T-Mobile and they're suspending my service until this issue is over.

First, sorry to read about your dead pixel issue, it stinks when you have to send a phone in and wait on a repair status. That said, wouldn't it be better for you since you have T-Mobile to get a cheap prepaid phone to use temporarily until you receive the Nexus back? I know both Walmart and Target sell them for less than $50 if you really don't want to be without a phone for a week.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Zikeji

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
First, sorry to read about your dead pixel issue, it stinks when you have to send a phone in and wait on a repair status. That said, wouldn't it be better for you since you have T-Mobile to get a cheap prepaid phone to use temporarily until you receive the Nexus back? I know both Walmart and Target sell them for less than $50 if you really don't want to be without a phone for a week.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

It isn't critical, I'm off because of my cold. It's just a severe inconvenience. To see that different customers are getting different responses also. Ugh.

I contacted T-Mobile and they suspended my service so it isn't wasted.

Zikeji

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
OH WOW.

I just got it back, and look at the back:
jXptn.jpg

That huge scratch near the bottom left? Yes, it's new.

They'll never hear the end of this!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers