So the Verizon ship date of 9/29/13 is officially busted eh?

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I guess I am taking lunch early tomorrow say around 10am.

By now, you should've been told that you're getting it on the 10th? See my last post before this one...I didn't touch a Verizon Note 3, but I did touch an AT&T Note 3. That fake leather is a non-issue; it does make the phone very comfortable to hold. I understand "grippy" now...if you want to touch one too, head on over to Best Buy.

Ripper807

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine 15 minutes after the site went live. My status has changed from BEING PROCESSED to WILL SHIP BY 10/10. I chatted with someone about this comment and she said that it won't happen. She said it will SHIP by the 10th, and that is all any of them are allowed to say. I asked probability of getting it the 10th, and got the same answer. I would not expect it before the 11th if what I hear from speaking to various people is true.

Not sure why all the speculation either. You will get it when you get it. Since my order date indicates that it will ship by the 10th, not the 12th, then I would assume that it will be shortly after that. If it doesn't arrive until the 25th or something ridiculous, then all bets are off and Verizon will have a phone to take back and I will go to another company. I don't recall ever seeing anywhere that the Verizon version of the N3 would be in stores before it is officially released. It doesn't make business sense to allow a store unaffiliated with any phone company to sell their devices before the phone company can.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe