So what cases are you all getting?

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
cac3a89b9c4d0aaffec487f716fab4fb.jpg

For the s20+. This case feels just like the apple leather cases. Which is a good thing if you ask me.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
What phone do you like better ? Miss your iPhone? What about green messages with family now ? Lol

Like the S20 Ultra better. Don't miss the iPhone and my Daughter is to only one that gives me crap about my green bubbles.

Will be looking into the Note 20 and new iPhone once they hit the market (if I'm still alive).

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding off on too many cases until Samsung fixes this camera issue.

Starting to think it's a hardware problem that can't be fixed with a software update.

Typical sʌᴍsᴜɴɢ. Rush out hardware and then try to fix it with software. Looks like the S20 maybe like the S5 or S6 (can’t remember right now haha) when it launched. I remember it being a lackluster launch as well.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Got in the Dbrand grip case today along with the neon orange & yellow carbon skins. They made the back plate way more rigid than previous Grip cases.
I'll give it a try when I get home later tonight. Here are a couple crappy pics taken with the S20 Ultra.

grip01.jpggrip02.jpggrip03.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
That yellow looks really 'bright'...

Both of these colors are really wild. I've already ruined the orange one. :( They seem almost a little too wide for the case.
I installed 3 different skins on my iPhone 11 Pro Max Grip case without any problems. I'll see if I can screw up the yellow one next.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is currently naked. I'm a nurse currently working at a walk-in clinic for COVID19 and I am constantly sanitizing my hands, phone, walkie talkie, everything. Taking my phone in and out of the case and cleaning them off and putting the case back on. It feels good naked.

big samm

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Good old Spigen air... Love that the borders on the sides are lowered, so it's easier to swipe... Borders are higher on top and bottom of the case so the phone can lay flat on it's face without touching the surface it's on. Good protection on the back for the camera. Overall it's perfect for my Ultra! Even got a little case for my G buds +
7f0301b2847864d0a54568f4db480b72.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Both of these colors are really wild. I've already ruined the orange one. :( They seem almost a little too wide for the case.
I installed 3 different skins on my iPhone 11 Pro Max Grip case without any problems. I'll see if I can screw up the yellow one next.
Are you doing the two tone look?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Did they fix case? Does it protect the camera? It didn't when the phone first came out had to return mine and those are my favorite cases
The camera is not protected and none of my cases do. I'm not looking for heavy duty case anyway and just something that prevents scratches and may be protection from minor drops.