Soak test for Jelly Bean

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
How do i log in to the Motorola feedback network page, I've tried and tried to find it and I just can't. I got to one log in screen, and it was non responsive with me. I finally got frustrated and gave up. I signed up for the survey and hopefully I get picked, but I have no way of being able to report my experience to Motorola if I can't log in to my account.

The whole process of signing in is slow. Before I answered the question I tried to sign in and it took forever. I tried to sign in with my phone and it went through just fine. The motorola site is slow even when your not trying to sign in.

Sent from my Razr Maxx

droidnewbie2011

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I alas did not get the email for the soak test. I do though register in the forums easy peasy! I am very excited for the jelly bean goodness!! About damn us Maxx users get some love!

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
it would have been nice if the website maker had put a link on that page asking you if you could sign in.Motorola's website to me is poorly layed out. I am very excited about getting the email to participate and hope that I do get chosen it's about time the razr got some love.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Normally, it's a few days after we see and respond to the emails before we actually see the update for testing, then a few days of testing, then compiling the results, and then finally a release to everybody.

RushNFour

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the leak OTA installed, I wonder if I'll still get a push of the ** official ** copy??

If you look a few posts up you'll see I answered that, the bottom line is, yes, those who are running the JB release from 12/24 WILL get the OTA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If you are chosen they will send you a link to a private forum that only you can visit and from there you will report with others on your experience

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Is it within the rules to disclose when participating users actually begin the soak? I know, of course, that you are restricted from disclosing any relevant details but I'd be interested in knowing when it's actually out to soak tester phones.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
question for those that updated to JB already, how many numbers are now I your MESID (or what ever the serial number is called), there is suppose to be 15, but I now have 14, I used to have 15. I gave the questionnaire the original 15 digit number even tho I am now showing only 14..anyone else see this?

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
question for those that updated to JB already, how many numbers are now I your MESID (or what ever the serial number is called), there is suppose to be 15, but I now have 14, I used to have 15. I gave the questionnaire the original 15 digit number even tho I am now showing only 14..anyone else see this?

i noticed this last night, dont know what to make of it