software issues ??

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello I have a razr HD that has software issues. The phone would not fully boot up. It would boot up but there was no home screen, no apps and no back button. I could get into settings but that was about it. I did a factory reset same issue. When the phone would start it would have a few "stopped working" errors. I attempted to flash the software with RSD lite. which seemed to work. The phone booted up fine activated and seemed all good. Except gmail app it would not start until I updated it then it worked.Then it started getting goofy a few minutes later, it started getting the "stopped working" errors again. Now the phone app and contacts app went missing from the home screen. They are not in the app tray either. Here are the errors I'm getting now. "presets has stopped working" "the process com. google process.gapps has stopped working". Not sure if i should try the RSD lite again? Any ideas out there?

Posted via Android Central App

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the only resort is an insurance claim after you drop it in a puddle. VZW will only warranty if purchased from them. Not sure about motorola.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSun