Software to Sync LG G3 to PC?

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
LG PC Suite does not have a version for the Verizon G3's. Verizon wants you to use their cloud service for syncing. So, LG does not make a version of PC suite for those phones. This is a Verizon thing, of course.

Encrucijadas

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Just to throw in a bit more confusion, my D852 model G3 is recognized by PC Suite, but when I tried so add my music library (to 64GB SD card) it worked away for quite a long time (something like 5000 songs) and eventually indicated it was done, only when I look on the device later, most of the Albums are not complete. The majority have 2-5 songs on them...???? WTF.. Tried re-syncing it the next day and while some content was transfered there is still a whole lot missing...And no, there is not insufficient space on the card. If I remember right the library was ~40Gb and the card had ~58 Gb...

Encrucijadas

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to update my earlier post (back up a few posts). I did a Factory reset & tried re- syncing the music collection & success ! All the music transferred this time. Not sure if the Factory reset was what did it or what, but all is good for now.

Last edited:

John Parker9

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone please help me on how to restore and make my hotspot working in verizon LG G3 VS985 4G as its not working and always asked me to contact verizon customer care which am not in the US right now.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone please help me on how to restore and make my hotspot working in verizon LG G3 VS985 4G as its not working and always asked me to contact verizon customer care which am not in the US right now.

You really need to start a new thread. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86