Software Update Interrupted (AT&T locked)

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Something happened with the May update for AT&T locked phones. When you check for updates, you get the message "software update interrupted, please check again in 24 hours". There are currently 81 replies to this thread on Samsung Community forum site:
Update Interrupted

Reportedly, AT&T is blaming Samsung and vice versa. Factory reset and/or clearing cache partition does nothing. Only hope now it gets fixed with June update. I realize no one here has a solution, but I mainly wanted to make you aware of what's going on.

If anyone on AT&T locked gets the June update successfully, please post same in this forum. Thanks

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just checked mine and it's doing the same. I just got my phones starting with the n20 to get the updates without using ODIN. I don't want to have to start doing that again.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Where to find unlock software for s22 ultra and what is procedure to loading it and what about the partially loaded update?
Download Frija tool from XDA site and out the model number and CSC in the slots to get the latest firmware for unlock, the unlock models end with U1 and carrier model is U

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Need download odin prince comsey (patch B)
My phone is AT&T locked, forgot to mention that.
So do I search for Odin to download it.
This old granny is not that tech savvy when it comes to this stuff, if you didn't figure out by my question. Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah

Download and extract with program like 7zip where i circled Screenshot_20230614-152341~3.jpg

Reactions: BerryBubbles

41Pixels

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Surprisingly, yesterday I did receive the AT&& locked June security update. Didn't have to do anything. Turned my phone on, and screen told me that I had the new update to start..., with a Continue ? , so of course I said yes!