SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU!!! Sprint Galaxy S3 making me crazy?!?

YungMoola15

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi I just received my S3 today and the keyboard is HORRIBLE. There's no auto correct or anything.

My question is how do i get voice input in my keyboard?

In the corner where the Microphone is supposed to be there's comma and when I hold the comma I have settings but no microphone.

In the keyboard settings Voice Input is checked but blacked out meaning i can't uncheck it.

PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK FOR ALMOST 7 HOURS!

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
The Samsung keyboard that cones on the s3 is horrible IMO. I highly recommend you download the stock ICS keyboard, much better! I even prefer it over swift key.

Jr - via S3 on Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 is also a great keyboard (in the app store). It learns your typing the more and more you use it :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I can't see past Swype. Every other keyboard seems so old fashioned!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 is also a great keyboard (in the app store). It learns your typing the more and more you use it :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Swiftkey 3 is the only keyboard I use. Has microphone input also in the bottom left corner of the keyboard. Guaranteed winner if u try it.

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 is the only keyboard I use. Has microphone input also in the bottom left corner of the keyboard. Guaranteed winner if u try it.

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch

Absolutely. And faster than swype once you have spent the time with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree with damo and Gator. Once you learn to Swype you will love the Swype Beta Keyboard. Also has a button for "speech to text" and one for handwriting if you prefer. All for free (for now) from Swype.

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey for me to, and I'm going to try the new one when it comes out the swipe keyboard this phone comes with sucks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny