Soon to be owner of an s23 ultra 512 GB

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I upgrade every year and the S23U does not disappoint. I think Samsung and Qualcomm did an amazing job this generation.

IMO, the big disappointment with the S22U is heat and mediocre battery life (even the SD version). The S23U is a marked improvement in battery life and mine has not experienced heating up at all. At worst, it occasionally gets warm.

Enjoy it!

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Currently have the s22 ultra, and this morning I ordered the 512 GB version and should have it in just a couple days. Cannot wait :) was going to put off ordering it but you know got to love the tech.

What color did you get??

Solid phone. you'll like it. S22U was a solid phone too but if the price was right the little improvements are worth the upgrade.

For me one upgrade that has made it worth it for me the speakers sound a tad louder and a better sound. Watch YouTube videos here and there using speakers and find it better experience.

Camera taking great shots but the 22 did too. Zoomed pics may be more useable due to more aggressive processing.

Battery is noticeably better over same usage pattern on my S22U. I'm a 85 to 35% guy always working in that range and definitely make it a day on a normal work day. That's only 40% a day. YMMV.

Even like the subtle change to the side of the phone being more squared... (Flossy) feels good in the hand.

Enjoy.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Congrats…

I had the Note 20 Ultra and S21 Ultra, but didn’t feel the S22U was worth the upgrade (moved to the iPhone 13 Pro Max as I didn’t gel with the S21 fully)…

The S23U IMO is a solid upgrade over the Note and Series of late and so far I’m really impressed with it…

My iPhone 14 Pro Max has gone and I’m not missing it at all!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I love mine. Planned on 23 from 21 but when I got a 1000 for the 21 we went ahead and got the 22 just to get more for when the 23 came out. I actually like the 23 better mostly battery but I plan on keeping this one for a while. I love everything about it and the purple color. Most say it's not an improvement ovr the 23 but I thought so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty