Space button issue?

italygrl1

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Anybody notice an issue with the space button on the new s7? My husband and I both got the phone and he was having the same issue..I have auto space on so it fixes it for me when the space doesnt go in while texting but its annoying..Its not everytime i press the space button. Its intermittent.

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I was also noticing a little weirdness with the space bar, almost as if it wasn't registering my touches once in a while but I thought maybe it was because I switched from a note 4 and the keyboard buttons were slightly in different spots. Do you have the zagg tempered glass screen protector on your phone? I've noticed bad halo and the keys near the halo sometimes don't seem to work well so I'm starting to think it might be an issue with the tempered glass screen protector. I found a work around by reducing the size of the samsung keyboard so that no keys are near the halo

Posted via the Android Central App

italygrl1

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I actually just switched out the tempered glass one today because of bad halo and the sides werent staying flat so there was dust and dirt all around the edges. I got the HD one instead which is the plastic one and its still coming up slightly on the edges but nowhere as bad..I also thought it was the glass but like i said my husband got one too and he said the same thing and he has no protector..

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
maybe it's a software issue? the touch screen seems to be fine, maybe an update will fix our little space bar issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

yaya yaya

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
old issue, but yes indeed. space keypress often not recognized was a problem even in the sgs 5, and still is! but enabling "space key to input association" in keybd settings seems to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz