Speak up club 7!

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
7 is a great number, some of the best things in history occur on 7, like final fantasy 7.

Been thinking of getting my dad the nexus 7 for Xmas, i think he'd really enjoy all his music and movies on it as well as email and etc.

How are y'all finding it? Was gonna get a refurbed iPad, but shoot I can get a brand new 7 for $200 with better specs, god I love the future!

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Well... historically speaking, there's FF7 and then there's Dec 7th.... I can't say that the first equals out the second.

In any case, the N7 is still a fine and relevant tablet, I'm sure your dad would enjoy one.

-Suntan

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Well... historically speaking, there's FF7 and then there's Dec 7th.... I can't say that the first equals out the second.

In any case, the N7 is still a fine and relevant tablet, I'm sure your dad would enjoy one.

-Suntan

Rofl Japanese responsible for both, i see what you did there!

But cool thanks guys

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
For movies, I suggest buying a Netflix subscription, then downloading the Netflix application. Currently, I'm paying eight dollars a month and can stream from my Xbox, laptop and computer.

The disadvantages of having this are that you can only stream on two devices at once. If you try to stream on your third, it will give you an error. Also, there is a variety of movies and TV shows, though sometimes they don't have every season.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsun_Galacticus