Speed Dial?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Just purchased the G6 yesterday July,1st and so far very pleased with the phone. Came over from the S7. Anyways I was searching but how do you set speed dials on this phone? Does it even support speed dial?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you're talking about being able to long-press a dialer keypad number to speed dial someone, that's not very common these days. If you long-press a keypad number on your phone and nothing happens, then it's probably not supported. What I do is to create a homescreen folder full of Direct Dial widgets for my favorite contacts. Tapping this widget immediately dials with one touch (as opposed to the Contact widget, which requires at least two taps).

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
If you're talking about being able to long-press a dialer keypad number to speed dial someone, that's not very common these days. If you long-press a keypad number on your phone and nothing happens, then it's probably not supported. What I do is to create a homescreen folder full of Direct Dial widgets for my favorite contacts. Tapping this widget immediately dials with one touch (as opposed to the Contact widget, which requires at least two taps).
Yes that's what I was referring to as to open the dialer up and long press a number to call out to someone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts