Spen built in? Galaxy Fold 4

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Clarification: Fold 4

I know it's early but "Iceuniverse" is saying the spen WON'T have it's own built-in silo? He is usually pretty accurate.

Last edited:

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Spen built in?

Yeah, so, on the Fold 3, it's not built in. If you are talking about the Fold 4, it seems pretty early to determine exactly what is or is not there.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Spen built in?

Yeah, so, on the Fold 3, it's not built in. If you are talking about the Fold 4, it seems pretty early to determine exactly what is or is not there.
Talderon: just clarified the thread. Yes fold 4, and yes it is early and I hope he is wrong. I am kind of looking forward to the spen being built in again. Owned every note from Note 2 to 10+ except for note 5. The reason I love the fold 3 is that the bigger screen allows for better multitasking and spen utilization to my tired old retired eyes. Just would be nice to have the spen back in it's own silo. It's just "Iceuniverse" is usually pretty accurate. He has been around for years and some speculate he is an insider. Wondering what others' thoughts were on it.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I moved the thread to the Rumoured Devices forum for now. Once the phone is officially released, then we can move it to an official forum that will be created at that time.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Talderon: just clarified the thread. Yes fold 4, and yes it is early and I hope he is wrong. I am kind of looking forward to the spen being built in again. Owned every note from Note 2 to 10+ except for note 5. The reason I love the fold 3 is that the bigger screen allows for better multitasking and spen utilization to my tired old retired eyes. Just would be nice to have the spen back in it's own silo. It's just "Iceuniverse" is usually pretty accurate. He has been around for years and some speculate he is an insider. Wondering what others' thoughts were on it.
If the Spen is in a silo on the fold 4 it will be smaller. I'm mixed on that, I would like it in a silo, but I enjoy the size of the Spen for the fold 3, it feels natural to me. I have a case that holds the Spen on the side and it works good for me.

I have the S22U also and I very seldom use it as it doesn't feel natural to me and I forget it's there since I don't see it. I use the Spen on the fold 3 every day. For me, the fold 3 Spen is better usability.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
More confusion (but it is all just rumors till it hits the big unveiling; who knows if the S-pen lurks within)...

skip to 4:43 for just Fold info...

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
If the Spen is in a silo on the fold 4 it will be smaller. I'm mixed on that, I would like it in a silo, but I enjoy the size of the Spen for the fold 3, it feels natural to me. I have a case that holds the Spen on the side and it works good for me.

I have the S22U also and I very seldom use it as it doesn't feel natural to me and I forget it's there since I don't see it. I use the Spen on the fold 3 every day. For me, the fold 3 Spen is better usability.
Agreed, I like the size of the spen on the fold better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii