Spigens S4 case lineup looking good already! SLIM ARMOR WOW

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The yellow does pop, like an exotic sports car, the red one too, that has me drawn in and will look nice against the black GS4.

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
It's a very nice looking case and was extremely popular on the iphone forums but I got one for the iphone and it added a lot of bulk and A LOT of weight to the phone. I'm not sure if that will translate to the S4 but I will hold off for the verdict.

I had the same result which is why i'm not too excited about the S4 case. I think I'm just going with one of the Samsung flip cases.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got this one so sick!!

galaxy_s4_neo_hybrid_satin_silver04.jpg

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody that ordered these recieved their orders yet? I placed mine on 4/4 and dont even have shipping confirmation yet. I submitted a trouble ticket today. Are these preorders or do they have them in stock?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I believe the are pre-orders, my PayPal account has been charged but no shipping or anything yet. Most everything on the GS4 page says pre-order and of course I am stuck waiting for my screen protectors to ship which is stupid they do not say pre-order but they are being held up due to the cases not being ready. I thought it was early to mid May. Amazon shows May 10 as the release date.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I believe the are pre-orders, my PayPal account has been charged but no shipping or anything yet. Most everything on the GS4 page says pre-order and of course I am stuck waiting for my screen protectors to ship which is stupid they do not say pre-order but they are being held up due to the cases not being ready. I thought it was early to mid May. Amazon shows May 10 as the release date.

I hope thats not the case here. I preorder my s4 next week and id think the phone will be available before or on may 1st. Dont want to have to go without protection.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I emailed them today to inquire about my order, not going to cancel though I like what I have on order. I will just pick up a cheap TPU case from amazon.com for $5 to hold me over. There are lots of other cases available too and if the AT&T store has something cool when I go in I might get that too and cancel my order. Not sure yet.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Here is the reply I got from Spigen (on my order at least) since I will be traveling around the first week of May. So if you have the Neo Hybrid case on order you should be in luck with it shipping by EOM. Still not before we get our phones but early enough for me. Still going to need that cheap $5 TPU case to hold me over but no biggie.

Hello Raptor007

Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.
Hi, my name is Joyce from Spigen.com.

Thank you very much for your interest and support in our Spigen products!

I have talked with our packaging department regarding this inquiry, and it seems that as long as there isn't an unexpected delay, we will be receiving our shipment of the Neo Hybrid cases and screen protectors by the end of this month. Because the shipping method you have chosen is USPS priority Mail, the order should reach you before the May 7th.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
so if the at&t s4 will be shipping on the 26th how can spiegen hold up our case orders until early may? this means ill have to buy another case and lcd protector until i get theirs.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well they may not be ready for shipping from China to the US (or wherever they are made) and freight takes about 30 days to get US from overseas so even if they are ready they have to wait. At this point I have the Neo Hybrid, but was considering changing my order, just not sure.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess im going to cancel my spiegen order today. Ive decided to not get the s4 until they offer the 32gb model. I have a feeling its going to be a long wait.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Really? Do you think AT&T is going to drag out their releases and make the 32GB a new model months from now? That would be stupid of them and truly serves no value. I mean new fashionable colors (for those who like that) is what normally happens. I feel AT&T will just roll out the 32GB when they put them into the stores in a few weeks.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Really? Do you think AT&T is going to drag out their releases and make the 32GB a new model months from now? That would be stupid of them and truly serves no value. I mean new fashionable colors (for those who like that) is what normally happens. I feel AT&T will just roll out the 32GB when they put them into the stores in a few weeks.
Im thinking it will be a month or two before we see a 32gb model. It will launch with 16gb. My order was cancled and ill wait this one out.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The Spiegen case looks nice however it's not built for protection it's built ... to look nice.

The UAG and the DBA Ultra will give far more protection and look as good.

If you look at the way Spigen built it they have the polycarbonate which is the strongest protection only on the sides of the phone. They have TPU on the ends.

The DBA Ultra's have Polycarbonate where the phone lands - which is on a corner - under that there is TPU. And the UAG is pure ABS which is still more protective than the Spiegen even if it's not the strongest material.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The Spiegen case looks nice however it's not built for protection it's built ... to look nice.

The UAG and the DBA Ultra will give far more protection and look as good.

If you look at the way Spigen built it they have the polycarbonate which is the strongest protection only on the sides of the phone. They have TPU on the ends.

The DBA Ultra's have Polycarbonate where the phone lands - which is on a corner - under that there is TPU. And the UAG is pure ABS which is still more protective than the Spiegen even if it's not the strongest material.

Have a link to these??