[Closed] 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big007hed

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Cracked screen (which affects touch every once in awhile) and now my battery won't hold a charge, I have to charge it 5 times a day with normal use

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 221

oberon45k

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy S2X is ok but I do miss having an HTC phone, I used to have a Desire and i sold it to my friend. The Desire has yet to be serviced for repair but my S2 has been sent a few times :( The warranty is over and I had to use my insurance to get a refurb. Point of this short story, HTC = quality!!!

Attachments

• 114803.jpg
    114803.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 243

armando_rod

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Me and my OLD Nokia N95 it has Symbian!!! The front facing camera is like 0.3mp so :(

FR2JkkX.jpg

Fi8m6Hi.jpg

Martyn Butler

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
So I spot a competition that says
?Take a picture of yourself with your tired and worn out mobile device?
so here is a picture of a tired worn out me with my trusty phone.

382203_10151727850812646_2120423132_n.jpg

beck_is_back

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I need a new phone, because i dropped my HTC wildfire S and shattered the screen, touch screen doesn't work any more and I had to go back to my old HTC Touch 2 with windows 6.5 pro no board not only that OS is really un-useable but also handset itself is falling apart (camera lens secured by sticky tape, lost stylus, bluetooth works whenever it feels like, battery lasts for a few hours with screen off and many other things which I'm embarrassed to talk about ...)
8494691493_7a58dc5e44_b.jpg

Last edited:

movieguy00

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, this is a picture of myself wearing a hat...and yes holding a HTC EVO 4G LTE. However, I am entering this contest in hopes of winning the HTC One X+ for my girlfriend, who desperately needs a new phone. Her's sometimes doesn't even turn on and she misses my messages...or at least so she says. So, if I was to win, I would give her the HTC One X+ and then we would be able to determine if the messages are missed...or not :)
ma9dYpu.jpg

Last edited:

Scorpio Yuen

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I would like to have a new HTC phone

Because my current one , Motorola Atrix4G, Since I ever Atrix the first Gen Nvidia Tegra2 over hot issue from long period of gaming.
This ty phone act up constantly happening random Mal-function, touch screen doesn't response when I tend to flip some page and jumping screen as well, typing key also not response, handwriting so . Gaming for sure thumb down and I about time to throw it away. I want a new phone, please.

I need a new HTC phone .

Attachments

• DSCF5383.jpg
    DSCF5383.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 30

Ali729

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, me with my Chinese android phone cause of shortage of budget, you can see the dull camera quality and imagine the pain of using a Chinese mid-range budget phone!
I just want to replace this with HTC One X+ to enjoy a better camera and have a multi-tasking device, don't worry, I would sent a great pic of mine with the camera of One X+!
Just give it to me.....................!

Attachments

• b1DFR0x9hV-JaXzqYkWeFDY_SWqjir3EWTPBLgEIqbA.jpg
    b1DFR0x9hV-JaXzqYkWeFDY_SWqjir3EWTPBLgEIqbA.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 217

edwardtsou

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been praying for a new android since I dropped this Atrix. I need a new phone because my fingers get cut on this glass of my Atrix.
I would show my face, but I am ashamed of my phone.

myatrix.jpg

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
This is my Galaxy Nexus and I. The screen is shattered and the processor is going out after having it for less than a year. I was going to replace it with the insurance but the Verizon rep enrolled me in the extended warranty instead of insurance. They would not help me out for their mistake. It would be nice to get a phone for a different carrier.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130221.JPG
    Snapshot_20130221.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 210

colortheorydeveloper

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just as the masses before me, we have held out for that HTC Thunderbolt update. The 'power' and 'fluidity' of ICS should surely bring the life back into this phone and make it something worth carrying in my pocket for more than just a few phone calls. However, nonethless, it has been dissappointing. Now, it would be nice to have a decent phone to activate (and preferably on a different network) that someone would be proud to be carrying around with them. Such as...the HTC ONe X+ !

goodbyethunderbolt_zps57015351.jpg

Modified via 'Snapseed'.

ayg

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
My Treo called, it wants to be put out to pasture! :-$

Attachments

• IMG_20130221_114130_257.jpg
    IMG_20130221_114130_257.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 22

VyprNoch

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
snapshot.jpg

I have this Motorola Milestone which is almost dead. Some part of its screen has stopped working. The memory is so low that I cant install any apps. CM 9 has helped me at least run phone and messaging. HTC One X+ will really help me enjoy Android again as I once enjoyed until 1 year before on this Milestone. I think Milestone still is one of the best device to boast Industrial Design. It looks damn awesome. Winning this contest will help my Milestone to R.I.P. on my table because I can't throw it away.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Outrager

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My Nokia E72. I was going to upgrade to a GS3 when it first came out, but the T-Mobile's higher pricing made me not. Then the Nexus 4 came out and I wanted that, but it was always sold out. By the time it came back in stock I just didn't have the initial lust for it anymore.

So recently I dropped the Nokia one too many times and now there's a tiny spec of dust on the camera lense. The photos weren't the best when it was new, but they were decent. Now you can see some shadows from the dust. Also, Symbian... the ecosystem is so bad. I never installed any apps on this thing. There are no good podcast apps and no good SMS apps. The best part of this phone might be the battery life though. I can go like 5 days between charges, but that might have more to do with me only using it for calls and text messaging and never for games or any internet use.
outragernokiae72.jpg

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
imagedmns.jpg

I actually don't need this since I'm locked into a contract with Verizon but I did convince my sis to get a Moto Triumph last year which wound up being a piece of junk so I would like to make it up to her and get her off Virgin Mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogerinsg99