Sprint 4.4.4 finally released!

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Good grief you are correct.....downloading now...it's like 366MB.....I wonder why they think we need 366MB of something stuffed in our phone when we are supposed to be getting Lollipop in December.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I see no difference....I could already say OK google without touching anything.....there's supposed to be a new phone app, mine looks exactly the same as before, nothing changed....

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I really hope the battery doesn't take a dump! That is the only thing I care about cuz it seems the battery always dies quicker when you update the software. hoping for the best! Def need to give it a couple days to let the new OS sink in and see if it has any affect on the battery.

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised but I got it to pop up by checking for updates. My LTE sucks in the office and the WiFi is finicky this week, it was saying 10 hours on LTE, might need to wait til I get home...if I can wait that long.:eek:

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I can't even remain connected to WiFi at the moment in my office, but we normally have about 300-400 people connected to the various APs around the office.

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if this update fixes the Bluetooth issues of skips or hiccups when listening to music, especially when connect to a vehicle? How about fixing the Bluetooth connectivity issue for the Toyota Prius when you allow your phone to pass messages across?

Sm1te

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I know it's finally fixed the LTE/service issue I was having on Sprint. I would have 1 bar of service, miss calls, no text, no data and LTE would spin. Now i'm full service, full data and nothing is being missed.

Also seems to increase the performance of android wear communicating with your device. Texts are almost instantaneous and so are any other notifications.

I'm still looking around for changes.

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Change log say 'HD Voice Icon.' I don't have it after update, but had no issues with the overall update. So far, I don't see any changes. Guess we'll have to wait awhile now for Lollipop.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
just downloaded and installed, glad to finally have it but so far I don't see any difference. I heard it actually fixes alot of behind the scenes phone behavior and makes it more efficient and faster. Guess we'll see after a few days.

Posted with my Galaxy S5, via the Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
just noticed the fingerprint sensor check mark looks different after I swipe my finger, maybe they enhanced the accuracy?

Posted with my Galaxy S5, via the Android Central App

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Change log say 'HD Voice Icon.' I don't have it after update, but had no issues with the overall update. So far, I don't see any changes. Guess we'll have to wait awhile now for Lollipop.

You will only see this if the tower you're connected to supports HD voice. So this will be off and on depending where you are.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if this update fixes the Bluetooth issues of skips or hiccups when listening to music, especially when connect to a vehicle? How about fixing the Bluetooth connectivity issue for the Toyota Prius when you allow your phone to pass messages across?

maybe, look at this message from Verizon.
Don't know about your carrier's version.

Attachments

• 4.4.4 features.jpg
    4.4.4 features.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 62

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly