Sprint and Nexus One

R

Roy Aguilera

I am gonna have to pass on the N1 now. Seems like everyone and their mom will have one now.:(

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I dont think thats true. I'm willing to bet most people will be forced to pay full retail for the phone, which will turn a lot of people off. Unless your on your own plan and your due for an upgrade.

And who cares if a lot of people have it? Its a kick ass phone. Come on now :confused:

alan7467

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious if Sprint will even allow the sale of an unlocked N1 for use with their network. If they don't then perhaps we'll only have a subsidized price >$200 /2 year contract.

Droid_Moment

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Well like on the front page of the forums, I am going to gloat and say I was right :)

But I"m getting the Supersonic instead of the Nexus1, the supersonic looks more sexy.

If they do release the Nexus 1 before the Supersonic, I hope to God they fix all their issues

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I am gonna have to pass on the N1 now. Seems like everyone and their mom will have one now.:(

You'd pass on a phone for the sole reason of them being common? (Even though this particular phone will be far from common due to the way Google is selling them.)

ROFL

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
You'd pass on a phone for the sole reason of them being common? (Even though this particular phone will be far from common due to the way Google is selling them.)

ROFL
Don't try and make sense out of something that doesn't make any. That was the weirdest reasoning against an N1 I have yet to read.

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Great. I just got the hero yesterday and now the N1 is coming out. Looks like I'll be waiting for the supersonic so i can get a subsidized phone, unless the N1 is able to be subsidized, then I'll have it soon enough!!

R

Roy Aguilera

ROFL

Don't try and make sense out of something that doesn't make any. That was the weirdest reasoning against an N1 I have yet to read.

Care to elaborate on why my not wanting something common makes no sense?

Its just my opinion. I had a blackberry when nobody had it. They became common (every kid had one) and I left the device for that sole reason.

You may dig the fact that everyone will have it and I personaly respect your decision of it is so. However, I ask that you also respect mine.

Lets leave it at that.

Carry on.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Who cares why someone does or doesn't want a phone. Have we lost the right for personal choice? Man I have to watch the news more to keep up on the loss of rights.

Hey DA congrats on your moderatorship.

R

Roy Aguilera

Thanks.
Seems like everyone has an opinion about your opinion now.;)

CeeDotSmith

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the T-Mobile version of the N1... I was with Sprint, but I got soo fed up with my HTC Hero and the lag. So I was able to opt out of my contract with Sprint due to the spending limit accounts w/o autopay getting the $5 monthly charge. I love the N1, but T-Mobile service is not for me (and I'm actually paying more). It was decent when I lived in Chicago, but living in Arizona... it's not all that. So I'll sell this version and put that towards the unsub Sprint version... Get back to my corp discount and unlim M2M!!!

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Care to elaborate on why my not wanting something common makes no sense?

Its just my opinion. I had a blackberry when nobody had it. They became common (every kid had one) and I left the device for that sole reason.

You may dig the fact that everyone will have it and I personaly respect your decision of it is so. However, I ask that you also respect mine.

Lets leave it at that.

Carry on.
Lol. You're such a non-conformist, you badass you.

brinox

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
You can always turn it off on the Hero.

but you cant replace the HTC modified apps on the hero, notably the laggy as ever dialer, contacts, clocks/alarms/stopwatch/timers, all of which are very poorly implemented on the hero, and themed to coincide with SenseUI.

i for one and sticking around with sprint, but i will most certainly be one of the first customers of the sprint nexus one. thats for d@mn sure.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I've got 4 new line discounts from porting the numbers from an old business plan to a new family plan, but keeping the old phones :)

And I already told the kids that dad pays the damn bil so he gets the toys lol.